REGISTRATION WILL REMAIN OPEN UNTIL NOON SEPTEMBER 1ST.
The Lindbergh Football Association will offer Fall Flag Football for grades K-5. Last day to register will be September 1st. Registrations after that date will only be taken to fill teams. We must have time to order equipment, create teams and begin practice.
• Games will be played on Saturday mornings as early as 8:30 AM, at Sperreng Middle School. Game dates will be Sept 23rd and 30th, Oct 7th, 14th, 21st, 28th, and Nov 4th. (An extra day is listed in case of bad weather.)
• The season will consist of 6 regular season games, with tournament/playoffs the final Saturday. Please keep in mind that this all depends upon the weather cooperating with us.
• Number of games is NOT guaranteed/NO refunds.
• Practices are scheduled by coaches.
• Players can be from any school district, not just Lindbergh, boys and girls.
• Maximum of 10 players per team.
• Divisions will be determined by the number of players registered in each grade.
• Registration fee for the Fall is $85 per player. Each additional family member is $65.00.
• The fees will include an NFL reversible football jersey, flag set and mouth guard to keep. Every player must play using a mouth guard. No exceptions. Lost or forgotten mouth guards can be replaced at a cost of $2. Lost or forgotten flag belts can be replaced at a cost of $3.
• If you are interested in coaching your child’s team, you will receive a $20 refund. One coach per team. Please contact Donna McNamara via email firstname.lastname@example.org Coaches will need to fill out the registration form and background check, prior to the first game. Documentation will be sent to you electronically.
• 4 or more players that wish to play on the same team, should designate a coach and note that on your registration. It is very difficult to keep kids together without a coach.
• If parents do not step up to coach, we will do our best to assign high school football players to coach.
• You will also need to go to the following NFL Flag site and register your child.
NFL FLAG player participation form https://www.nflflag.com/form/player
This form gives your players free USA Football Player/Parent Memberships and free accident and health insurance coverage.
• For those of you interested in coaching, please visit the site below for additional information and complete the registration form.
NFL FLAG coach participation form https://www.nflflag.com/form/coach
This form give your coaches a free USA Football Coach Membership and access to coaching certifications, playbooks and more.
Questions should be directed to Donna McNamara via email email@example.com