REGISTER EARLY AND SAVE FOR SPRING FLAG FOOTBALL!!
Spring flag football registration is currently up and running for grades K-8th.
Register early and save $10 on your child’s registration. Cost before January 1st 2018, $75 for
first child, additional siblings are still $65. After January 1st the cost will be $85 for first child
and $65 for additional siblings.
Registration will be open now until February 1. We need time to form teams, create schedules
and order equipment.
Games will begin Saturday March 10th. Actual date and times will be posted at a later date.
All games are played at Sperreng Middle School.
Practices are determined by coaches.
Teams will be formed by grades and combined as needed. 10 players max per team.
Coaches will receive a $20 refund on their child’s registration. (Or they can donate the $20 to
our scholarship fund.)
• The season will consist of 6 regular season games, with tournament/playoffs the final Saturday. Please keep in mind that this all depends upon the weather cooperating with us.
• Number of games is NOT guaranteed/NO refunds.
• Practices are scheduled by coaches.
• Players can be from any school district, not just Lindbergh, boys and girls.
• Maximum of 10 players per team.
• Divisions will be determined by the number of players registered in each grade.
• Registration fee for the Fall is $85 per player. Each additional family member is $65.00.
• The fees will include an NFL reversible football jersey, flag set and mouth guard to keep. Every player must play using a mouth guard. No exceptions. Lost or forgotten mouth guards can be replaced at a cost of $2. Lost or forgotten flag belts can be replaced at a cost of $3.
• If you are interested in coaching your child’s team, you will receive a $20 refund. One coach per team. Please contact Donna McNamara via email email@example.com Coaches will need to fill out the registration form and background check, prior to the first game. Documentation will be sent to you electronically.
• 4 or more players that wish to play on the same team, should designate a coach and note that on your registration. It is very difficult to keep kids together without a coach.
• If parents do not step up to coach, we will do our best to assign high school football players to coach.
• You will also need to go to the following NFL Flag site and register your child.
NFL FLAG player participation form https://www.nflflag.com/form/player
This form gives your players free USA Football Player/Parent Memberships and free accident and health insurance coverage.
• For those of you interested in coaching, please visit the site below for additional information and complete the registration form.
NFL FLAG coach participation form https://www.nflflag.com/form/coach
This form give your coaches a free USA Football Coach Membership and access to coaching certifications, playbooks and more.
Questions should be directed to Donna McNamara via email firstname.lastname@example.org